- COVID-19 Update
Postponing Non-Emergent Dental Care At This Time Due To The Coronavirus Outbreak
In response to the rapidly evolving situation surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19), we are taking the following actions to help limit the spread of this disease. Please note that these are strictly precautionary measures and no cases have been confirmed at our office, however, due to the potential magnitude of the situation, we deem it our responsibility to take action.
As healthcare providers of the Chippewa Valley, our main focus is always the long term health of our patients, our team, and ultimately this community. Based on the recommendations set forth by the American Dental Association (ADA) and the Wisconsin Dental Association (WDA), Regis Court Dental Associates will be postponing non-emergent dental care at this time.
As such, we will be providing the following, effective March 18th:
- Emergency services only (including pain, swelling, trauma or infection)
- Re-scheduling non-emergency appointments for a later date
- Screening patients prior to any visits
- Please trust that this is not a decision we made lightly. A great deal of care, research and planning guided our decision. As health care professionals, we believe we have a role to play in "flattening the curve" in order to follow sound, scientific public health advice to help limit infections and slow the spread of coronavirus. Our office will be closely reviewing our appointment schedule. If you have a non-urgent appointment scheduled with us in the next few weeks, our office will be in touch to help reschedule your appointment. We appreciate your understanding and flexibility during these difficult times. We will continue to evaluate the situation as it evolves and determine when it is appropriate for us to return to our normal business hours. Again, please understand that we are making this decision with the health and well-being of our patients, our families, our dental team, and the community in mind. Thank you for your continued trust in our doctors and team at Regis Court Dental Associates.
- Please stay safe and healthy.
- Dr. Henson, Dr. Newton, Dr. Mahler, Dr. Shook and the Team at Regis Court Dental Associates